Organ Built by Henry Willis & Son
This Willis organ was first constructed in 1871 at a cost of £300.
The organ was later restored and improved by Henry Willis and Sons in 1938.
Thanks to donations received from parishioners and other benefactors, the organ was rebuilt between 1965 and 1966.
It was later rebuilt and enlarged by Percy Daniel & Co Ltd.
The organ was again cleaned and renovated in 1979 thanks to a bequest in memory of Cecil Hooper Sidesman and Church Warden
Click image to View Willis & Sons Ltd. Website
The Parish Church of Saint Mary Bridgwater